One Tough Defibrillator. For One Tough Job.
Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
This AED includes:
1 AED PRO, 1 Set of Adult Pads, and 1 Battery.
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
More Pro Features
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. The Zoll AED Pro includes See-Thru CPR® to reduce the length of interruptions by removing compression artifact, a three-lead cable for basic monitoring using ECG electrodes, and unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene.
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating*).
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in EMS.
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Internal or USB memory data storage.
- Rate and depth feedback on CPR chest compressions ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D padz™
See-Thru CPR® technology filters out compression artifact on the ECG monitor so that rescuers can see the underlying heart rhythm during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), thereby reducing the duration of pauses in compressions.
Why “Seeing” CPR Matters
A key recommendation of the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care is to minimize interruptions in CPR. One of the most common reasons for interruptions is stopping CPR to determine whether an organized, shockable rhythm has developed. With ZOLL's patented See-Thru CPR technology, responders do not have to repeatedly stop CPR for a rhythm check—a filtered signal can be displayed on the screen.
This exclusive ZOLL defibrillator technology allows the professional rescuer to analyze a patient's heart rhythm while continuous CPR is in progress and monitor the heart rhythm to determine the appropriate time to analyze or stop cardiopulmonary resuscitation to check the ECG.
How See-Thru CPR Works
In See-Thru CPR, ECG signal processing extracts CPR artifact from the ECG.
Below is an actual waveform generated during CPR, one of the many collected while validating this technology. The filtered signal shows that there is an underlying, organized, rhythm and if a pulse is present, CPR can now be stopped. ZOLL recommends that rescuers stop CPR to confirm the rhythm is shockable prior to shocking.
Our Goal: An AED wherever tragedy may strike.
An AED in every Home…
An AED in every Business…
An AED in every Public Place…
Providing Funding to Empower America in Deploying these Critical Lifesaving Devices...