One Tough Defibrillator. For One Tough Job.
The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 gives unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
This AED includes:
- AED device (8-yr warranty)
- CPR Uni-padz III Adult/Pediatric Electrodes (5-yrs shelf-life)
- Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery (5-yrs shelf-life)
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touchscreen capabilities. The touchscreen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
he universal design of the CPR Uni-padz® electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help technology provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Text and voice prompts provide visual and audible feedback to the rescuer on CPR quality
- High-resolution LCD touchscreen display with vivid rescue images provides visual guidance to responders
- A CPR cycle timer and a large color bar gauge show CPR compression depth
- Universal one-piece CPR Uni-padz electrodes feature a 5-year shelf life
- 8-second pre-shock analysis pause reduces overall pauses during the rescue
- Built-in WiFi connectivity can automatically report device readiness and offer fast access to clinical event data, including CPR performance data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: CPR Uni-padz and child-mode selection softkey offers one solution to treat both adults and children
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures and altitude, vibration, and shock
- Rugged design features an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- 5-year smart battery can report its power status
- Post-event support via ZOLL RescueNet® Code Review/CaseReview
- Comprehensive automatic self-tests ensure device readiness
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic configuration
- Export clinical data, update device software, or clone/upload configuration through the USB port
Our Goal: An AED wherever tragedy may strike.
An AED in every Home…
An AED in every Business…
An AED in every Public Place…
Providing Funding to Empower America in Deploying these Critical Lifesaving Devices...